Refresher Fee Only!
Must have taken Level one in the past
LEARN THE MACDONALD SAFETY CORRIDOR LEVEL 1
Location: Denver, CO
New Hope Family Chiropractic
15236 E Hampden Ave Aurora, CO 80014. Located about a 25-minute drive from Denver Airport.
We are glad you have decided to join us once again!
The "MacDonald Safety Corridor Protocol" seminar is for chiropractors looking to utilize the learnings from the polyvagal theory in their practice. This cutting-edge seminar provides a framework for understanding how the nervous system functions in states of safety and threat and how to adjust in presence and intent rather than simply following predetermined instructions. Attendees will learn how to use this approach to help patients achieve optimal neuro-regulation. This weekend will be an opportunity to deepen your understanding of the nervous system and enhance your skills as a chiropractor. Take advantage of this exciting seminar, and register today!
What you'll get:
- The focus will be on polyvagal concepts around palpating and adjusting concepts. ALL TECHNIQUES WELCOME
- The "Safety Corridor" explained
- Cranial-cervical junction motion and indicators.
- The upper six ribs. Focus on the first rib and its relationship to "threat."
- The Lower six ribs. The focus will be on the diaphragm's relationship to the dorsal vagal complex.
Lunch is on your own
Very Limited Spots are available for this event. Register today!
The host hotel is:
Hotel Website Click Here